Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(*,*)V

Critical time!!!
               Today is 27th April 2010 already...and it is only another 5 days count to my Final Professional Exam!! What can i do within this few days??? There are soo many chapters that i haven't cover, seriously --> Paediatrics, Surgery, ENT, Dermatology, Forensic, Oncology, Family Medicine, Psychiatric, Radiology and Anaesthesiology...The revision class made me stress somemore...The longer it took, the more i felt i know nothing...HOW le??
                   GOD is the only one that i can depend on =) I praise to Allah that i can answer all the question calmly and with enough confidence. And to the examiner, don't be malignant and cruel to me....I am just a very cute and good creation by The Almighty...As long I can be a safe doctor to the community, please do pass me. I know God knows better. Help me Ya Allah, do not block my mind whenever my catecholamine surge occur...Help me to go through this two weeks exam successfully and go back with smile =)
                  Hurm, must pass this exam! Eventhough stress, I am still happy because my buddy gave me chocs...waa, love it! Last but not least, fighting! I will struggle until the last drop of my blood. Man Jadda, Wa Jadda! Never surrender before the war =)

No comments:

Post a Comment